About Us  Departments/Services  News  Calendar of Events  Contact Us  Resource Library
Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact to complain about the cable service?

Comcast Cable is independent of the Township.  Located on your cable bill is the Township's name, address and telephone number, which is listed as the Franchisee.  We have a franchise contract with Comcast, which allows them the wiring throughout the Township.  If you have any questions concerning your cable bill or service, please contact Comcast at (717) 273-8511.


Who do I talk to about my meals on wheels?

Unfortunately, the Township has a number that is one digit away from the phone number for the Area on Aging.  It is a common mistake.  The number for Area on Aging is (717) 273-9262.


Can I register to vote at your office?

The Township office does not carry voter registration forms or absentee ballots.  These forms must be obtained through the County Elections Bureau.  You can contact them at (717) 274-2801, extension 4428.


Where do I go to vote?

There are THREE voting locations within the Township. If you have any questions about your voting district, please contact the Lebanon County Bureau of Elections Voter Registration at 400 S. 8th Street Room 209, Lebanon PA 17042. Phone # 717-228-4428, or view the voter district maps for Lebanon County at www.lebcounty.org and click on the "Where To Vote" link on the right side of the page.

New Voting Location-Effective March 1, 2019
As of March 1, 2019 residents that live in the north-western area of the Township will now be voting at the Faith Baptist Church located at 220 South 22nd Street. If you live in the new voting district 26-W, you will no longer vote at the North Cornwall Township building. North Cornwall Township residents that are affected by the change should have received information from the Lebanon County Bureau of Elections Voter Registration office.

North Cornwall Township Voters residing in the blue area of the map are considered Voting District 26-W.

Click here to view the District 26-W map.

Please refer to the Township Road Map for clarity on where your property is located in reference to Oak Street.


If you reside EAST of 22nd Street from Rte 422 to Oak Street you are DISTRICT 26-N and vote at the North Cornwall Township building located at 320 South 18th Street.

If you reside SOUTH of Oak Street, you are DISTRICT 26-S, and you vote at the Bible Fellowship Church located at 1635 Mill Road.

If you reside NORTH of Oak Street and WEST of 22nd Street you are DISTRICT 26-W and vote at the Faith Batptist Church located at 220 South 22nd Street.

Please keep in mind that the Township offices are closed on the primary and general election days. Therefore, additional Township business cannot be conducted on those days when coming to vote.



How do I get on the meeting Agenda?

A letter of request must be sent to the Township Manager by 12 noon on the Thursday preceding the meeting date.  The letter must contain a brief reason of what is to be discussed and also a return telephone number.  There are times when someone else can help you with your question.  If you are unsure of whether it is an item to be discussed during a public meeting, feel free to contact the Township office at (717) 273-9200 and someone will help you with your request.


How do I handle making a request for service?

If you are requesting items such as temporary closing of roads or non-enforceable signs, it must be done so in writing.  Those matters will be decided on by the Board of Supervisors at a public meeting.  Please forward your requests prior to the meeting date.  If you are unsure, please contact the Township offices and someone will gladly direct you to the proper department.


How do I make a weed complaint?

You must complete a citizen complaint form and submit it to the Township.  You can find this form on our website by going to our RESOURCE LIBRARY and selecting the DOWNLOADABLE FORMS.  Then simply print a Citizen Complaint Form.